ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
This role is an important member of the IT infrastructure, engineering, and support team. This position plans, engineers, designs, develops, implements, maintains, and enhances networks, systems, hardware, and software including AWS cloud hosted platforms and user endpoints. This role is critical in maintaining the excellence of ConcertAI’s information technology services portfolio.
- Maintain health of IT infrastructure, servers, and workstations (tuning, monitoring, deployment, migrating, upgrading, patching, analysis, issue resolution, etc.)
- Perform required onboarding and offboarding tasks related to access into ConcertAI systems/environments
- Configure, implement, and maintain infrastructure for ConcertAI offices
- Manage backups: monitor, ensure success, remediate failures, manage integrity, perform monthly checks, execute yearly disaster recovery testing, perform on-demand recovery, extraction and restorations as needed
- Manage and perform administrative functions for ConcertAI’s enterprise O365
- Participate in and remediate security or other issue/incident observations reported by tools such as anti-malware, MDM, mail-delivery, SPAM filtering, Tenable, third-party penetration tests, internal audits, third-party audits, customer audits, SOC2/HITRUST activities and more
- Actively participate in help desk support activity via ticket resolution, escalation with consistent customer service excellence (communication, follow-up, ticket closure)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 3 years of experience associates degree in relevant field with 5 years of experience 7 years of experience in relevant field
- Demonstrated work experience in the above areas under the position responsibilities
- Initiative to proactively assist the Senior Director of IT and team members with ideas, resolution paths, execute business workflows & technology process improvement
- Foresee potential issues and initiate resolution
- Intermediate level scripting, SQL querying required
- Basic coding experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel experience with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present data
- Work both independently and with a broader team as an integrated team participant
- Closely follow instructions and ability to ask for clarification/help as needed
- Excellent “soft-skills” along with proven written and verbal communication with the ability to write effective messages, reports, generate work instructions, develop flow diagrams, and present information to small groups
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with basic nonverbal symbolism (formulas, equations, graphs, etc.). Ability to deal with abstract variables and concepts
- Basic mathematical skills to calculate percentages, discounts, ratios, and other fundamental algebraic tasks
- Time management skills to prioritize multiple work streams, tasks, and projects from the mundane to complex
- Participate in after-hours emergency on-call rotation (approximately 1 week every 6 weeks)
- Relevant certifications desirable
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.