Concerto HealthAI is a leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics in order to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and exceptional front-end web developer to work on
extraordinary enterprise products for the pharmaceutical industry. He/she will work with Data
Management team of architects, product owner, project manager, and QC/QA.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 6+ years working with .NET web applications, including C#, MVC 5, Web APIs, Entity Framework
• 6+ years working with SQL Server/database development.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
ReactJS, DurandalJS etc. Bonus if experienced with KnockoutJS
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/TFS/Azure DevOps
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application
• Understanding business process and relationship of systems and applications.
• Strong SQL Server stills. Proficiency in Creating and enhancing SQL Server Stored Procedures,
Tables, Functions, Triggers, and SSIS packages.
• Able to troubleshoot complex issues during the project and provide solutions to solve them.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Development of database objects and SSIS packages.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of the web code
• Collaborate with product owners and project managers to quickly and efficiently implement
• Conduct root cause analysis to resolve bugs and code issues
• Excellent analytical, verbal and communication skills.
• AWS experience a plus
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.