ConcertAI is a leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, HEOR analytics, and promote increased patient engagement in order to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for someone with a passion for creating brand new & innovative software platform products & evangelizing new solutions that streamline clinical trial execution and planning. You will participate in our product efforts in this area and contribute with detailed product requirements & detailed user stories, run User Acceptance Testing with clients, and feedback sessions.
You will join our product management team in developing insights that accelerate the impact of precision medicine by leveraging ConcertAI’s unique technology platform & data assets. The product management team sits at the core of our company, so you will be working with a wide range of functions ranging from sales and marketing to development and quality assurance.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Closely work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Creating & managing backlog for multiple workstreams in Jira & corresponding requirements in Confluence, running grooming meetings with engineering, prioritizing & assigning stories.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Coordinate beta testing and define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Ensure product regulatory compliance (21 CFR Part 11) and GCP adherence
- 3+ years of work experience, including 1+ years of technical business analysis or product management experience or equivalent
- Enjoys staking out new areas of development, ideating new applications and solutions down to details based on internal, user & client feedback
- Strong cross-functional skills & collaborative mindset.
- Comfortable with Jira, Confluence, and other collaboration platforms.
- Experience and comfort in learning new data processing, data visualization & analytics tools
- Exceptional communication and listening skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex projects across an organization
- Educational background in a technical, science, or quantitative field (biology, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- Project Management experience
- Healthcare related experience in Payor, Provider or Life Sciences area
- Clinical Trials Research experience
- Customer relationship management experience
- Knowledge of EMR, genomics and claims data and how these are utilized within pharma companies
- Clinical Trials Research experience, previous study experience with oncology a preference
- Comfort with bioinformatics and/or querying / statistical language
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.