ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
The Senior Clinical Programmer (CP-Sr) supports clinical programming services. The CP-Sr design, creates, deploys, and maintains clinical databases and provides support to the study team as needed. The CP-Sr provides technical and functional expertise in EDC and IRT systems, and where appropriate, mentors and support team members and peers on clinical databases.
Summary of the Role
- Develops programming/configuration of Rave CRFs, folders, edit checks, derivations, integrations, migrations, and reports.
- Understands and analyzes Rave Custom Functions. For designated personnel, able to write and debug Rave CFs.
- Administers Rave modules including Reports Administration, PDF Services, Batch Uploader, User Administration, and Site Administration.
- Experience with Smart App workflow development lifecycle along with FHIR resources
- Experience with data lineage design and development.
- Works effectively with vendor partners in testing and deployment.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues in a timely manner.
- Actively communicates with the management team and clinical teams regarding build activities.
Knowledge and skills
- Experience to build ODM/Rave Adapter, analysis, design, development, implementation and enhancements
- Good experience on Rave backend data model, tables structure and data extraction using API performance. Extensive experience for Rave APIs and building custom datasets, stored procedures and APIs
- Extensive experience RAVE overall functionality, dataflow, User roles, configuration and Reports
- Extensive working experience with both structured and unstructured datasets.
- Knowledge on system validation process / Application Life Cycle
- Lead the creation validation packages in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provide support of code review and solutions for downstream customer requirements, including data extraction methods (SQL, Webservices, APIs)
- Knowledge of Python (Preferred) and Java is prefrred in a microservices based architecture
- Experience with model Python based data lineage libraries
- Expertise with data visualization flow development along with usage of modern libraries
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that consider scale, security, reliability and cost
- Along with coding, you should have a keen design eye and an ability to make strong design decisions in a pinch.
- Scientific, Informatics, Mathematics or Medical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience in design and deployment of clinical databases.
- Python (preferred), Java, SQL, and/or custom function programming.
- Medidata (preferred) and/or Medrio API interfaces and configuration.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and data standards
- Good working knowledge of database programming (e.g. AWS RedShift, SQL, PL/SQL, XML)
- Experience with Python based XML parser APIs like ElementTree, lxml etc
- Good understanding of medical and laboratory terminology
- Bonus Points - experience with one or more of the following:
- Machine learning and big data
- Real time processing technologies
- BI tools
- NOSQL technologies
- Experience with Docker based development/deployment platform
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience in Hybrid Mobile Development using Cordova
- Experience with AWS RedShift, Postgress, Oracle RDBMS, MongoDB and their limitations.
- Experience with new generation of Web Programming - using Micro Service, REST/JSON, Component UI models
- Experience with Smart App based authentication and authorization workflow
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn