ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein.
- Build and deploy machine learning models focused on ConcertAI's data sources including EHRs, Claims and Molecular test data
- Drive the architecture of our application and data platform, considering the team and our future product roadmap.
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated.
- Design and develop production-ready APIs and algorithms at scale
- Design, develop software that validates, transforms and loads patient health data from diverse sources, large scale structured and unstructured data
- Build new features for internal and external users and refactor existing ones to make them better.
- Drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve quality of solutions
- Collaborate with product, data science, and business development teams to build a data and AI platform
- 4+ years of experience developing healthcare data analytics products using the following programming languages: Python (Preferred), Java, SQL.
- 4+ years of experience building ML models and data pipelines at scale (Pyspark preferred)
- 4+ years of experience with database and SQL (AWS Redshift (Preferred), Postgres and GraphDB)
- Strong experience consuming, integrating, building and deploying third party library/Web API’s into core product services
- Deep expertise in NLP and/or machine learning, deep learning using Spacy, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras
- Proficiency with microservices development, containerization, orchestration and deployment in a Linux environment is an added advantage
- Expert level knowledge of distributed computing, optimization techniques and multiprocessing design principals using Python.
- Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.