ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Summary of the Role
Our operations team is looking for a seasoned project manager who has experience driving operational teams to deliver data projects on time and budget. ConcertAI is a fast growing company and is adding new products and services to meet market demand. The successful candidate will join our team and lead our operations team to deliver high quality products on schedule.
- Contribute to the planning of our data product releases
- Run daily stand-ups for our data operations team
- Resolve ETL workflow blockers
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected project and product deliveries
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assess program performance, calculate and aim to maximize ROI
- Evaluate and prioritize bugs and enhancements to achieve schedule vs. functionality tradeoffs
- Prepare and present reports for senior management
Learn More About ConcertAI
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
- 5+ years experience managing operational project teams
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA and Agile methodologies
- Proven experience as a project manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Experience with managing medium to large scale ETL types of projects
- Knowledge of the EMR domain and EMR data models a plus
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- PMP and /or Agile Certification a plus
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.