ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking for a seasoned Product Management executive to drive the vision and strategy, to manage the development of new analytics-driven, and to ensure the successful adoption of our cloud-based AI software including the ConcertAI platform and application layers. You will lead a dynamic team of product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists to bring new product functionality to market.Responsibilities
- Own the product plan and align with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Manage agile product development involving large amounts of data, statistical modeling / machine learning and product design.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translating them to an aligned product plan and set of requirements.
- Lead the product team including product managers, designers, developers, architects, quality assurance and operations to deliver on key product milestones in the estimated timeframes.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Foster a high level of user engagement to drive end user adoption.
- Lead GTM materials for sales and marketing.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience managing the development of a data / analytics driven software product with a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business discipline (business administration, management information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics or a related field); or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
- Experience with delivering data management, analytics, AI, and sponsor-facing clinical application software within the life sciences industry through a cloud delivery model.
- Understanding of the needs of Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Clinical users within life sciences.
- Demonstrated experience managing multidisciplinary teams leveraging large amounts of data, developing analytics and delivering insights to improve business decisions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop a product vision and strategy.
- Familiarity with agile development and concepts such as databases, programming, statistical modeling, machine learning, data visualization.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) to engage senior executives at the client as well as board-level executives at ConcertAI.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Advanced MBA preferred, with a concentration in data-driven decision making, statistics, consulting or health care.
- Working experience with SQL, exposure to R or SAS preferred.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn