ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is in search for a Systems Engineer I that is able to design, develop, implement, maintain, and enhance our networks, systems, and equipment. Analyzes existing networks and equipment and identifies opportunities for improvement. The ideal candidate will perform a variety of tasks including help desk support, after business hours on-call support and responding to system outages, in-house application support, and more. In addition, responsible for configuring, optimizing, fine tuning, monitoring, and maintaining operating systems software, servers, and network infrastructure.
- Must be able to provide desktop, phone, printer, and mobile computing support
- Must have the ability to manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Must have experience installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Experience providing engineering level support for enterprise systems technologies including: LAN/WAN, switches, routers, wireless networks, firewalls, etc.
- Ability to see potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
- AS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Proven working experience in the above fields including installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments
- Must have experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn.