Job Title – Manager, Provider Partnerships
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Summary of the Role
Reporting to the Associate Director of Provider Partnerships, the Partnerships Manager will lead design, implementation and ongoing management of all initiatives across a portfolio of partners assigned to them, and contributes to the overarching dataset growth objectives of the company.
- Collaborate with Provider Partnerships leadership to understand partner-specific needs, goals, perspectives and capabilities in-depth.
- Own, develop and communicate Provider Partnerships project management processes, facilitating ConcertAI and partner teams’ understanding of approaches, input needs and expectations.
- Comprehensively track and manage all provider partner initiative information and associated metrics, maintaining up to date records on all partner-facing and relevant internal efforts.
- Serve as ConcertAI liaison to key partner sites, facilitating partnership progress and growth through ongoing communications with partner teams, bringing in Partnership leadership when appropriate to support decision-making and next steps.
- Proactively identify and recommend potential solutions to partnership operational challenges.
- Drive all relevant partner meeting preparation in collaboration with Provider Partnerships leadership, including draft agenda development, presentation materials development and meeting scheduling.
- Manage partner financial commitments and payments, ensuring partner payments are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Engage with Provider Partnerships leadership and cross-functionally on strategic initiatives to grow ConcertAI’s dataset.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- A minimum of three (3) years of work experience and two (2) years of Project Management experience serving life sciences or provider organizations.
- Highly proficient with MS Office and project management software.
- Proactive and self-driven.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong, clear communicator (oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Wants to understand and improve things.
- Passionate about ConcertAI’s mission.
- Working knowledge of oncology.
- Experience with EHR data is a plus.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .