ConcertAI is a leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to improve patient outcomes dramatically.
ConcertAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI), the largest AI-focused investment firm globally, founded and led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
Summary of the Role
Our engineering team is looking for a technical, service-oriented, talented data integration Engineer. In this role, you will develop, integrate, test, and deploy a New FHIR, SOA, JSON, REST API based service offering as part of our Eureka SaaS platform.
If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical days might look like:
· Drive the architecture of our application platform, considering the team and our future product roadmap.
· Drive and uphold high engineering standards, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated.
· Design and develop production-ready APIs and algorithms at scale
· Design, develop, process and analyze data collections and processing from diverse sources, large scale structured and unstructured data
· Build new features for internal and external users and refactor existing ones to make them better.
· Drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve the quality of solutions
· Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience developing application and data management pipelines using the following languages: Python, Pyspark, and SQL
· Hands-on experience developing data exchange pipelines using HL7 FHIR, SOA, XML / JSON, REST API, ESB, and APIM solutions
· Demonstrated expertise working with open-source data analysis and machine learning tools, including but not limited to: Pandas, Spark (PySpark), Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, TensorFlow, HDFS, Kafka and other high-volume data tools
· Experience working on standard-based Common Data Model (CDM OMOP) or CDISC datasets
· Experience with NoSQL and streaming platforms, e.g., Kafka, MongoDB, Neo4j, is desired
· experience with advanced analytics and modern machine learning techniques is desired
· Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
· Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence are used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient-focused team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix, and we are hiring for the right combination of new skills and a diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com, or follow us on LinkedIn.