ConcertAI is a leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, HEOR analytics, and promote increased patient engagement in order to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
We are looking for someone with a passion for creating brand new & innovative software platform products & evangelizing new solutions that streamline clinical trial execution and planning. You will lead our product efforts in this area and be responsible for developing product line roadmap & strategy, product requirements & detailed user stories, participate in the overall go-to-market planning, competitive intelligence, and the positioning and messaging for our RWD offerings.
You will join our product management team in developing insights that accelerate the impact of precision medicine by leveraging ConcertAI’s unique technology platform & data assets. The product management team sits at the core of our company, so you will be working with a wide range of functions ranging from sales and marketing to development and quality assurance.
- Create and product manage one or more of software product components for ConcertAI’s eurekaRWE products & applications.
- Engage customers (pharma companies) to capture user needs / requirements and to evangelize our eurekaRWE products.
- Define use cases for eurekaRWE across the different functions / groups in pharma companies.
- Translate use cases into detailed product / solution requirements & specifications.
- Write user stories & epics and manage product management requirements to fit these into agile works with development team.
- Help with product packaging and pricing, based on value and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with Marketing team, Regulatory team and multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Create sales collateral and train sales teams on our eurekaRWE products.
- Communicate equally fluently in technical and business settings.
- 3+ years of work experience, including 1+ years of product management experience or equivalent.
- Enjoys staking out new areas of development, ideating new applications and solutions down to details based on internal, user & client feedback.
- Strong cross-functional skills & collaborative mindset.
- Comfortable with Jira, Confluence, and other collaboration platforms.
- Experience and comfort in learning new data processing, data visualization & analytics tools.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex projects across an organization.
- Educational background in a technical, science, or quantitative field (biology, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Knowledge of EMR, genomics and claims data and how these are utilized within pharma companies.
- Comfort with bioinformatics and/or querying / statistical language.
Why Work Here
- Financial backing from a leading AI-focused tech fund.
- Be part of defining an industry in precision health and your own role.
- Make significant impact on a company, working directly with successful founders