ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein.
Our Data Governance Team
The Enterprise Data Governance team is responsible for building out a compliant, best-in-class Data Governance program within our organization. End-to-end data governance capabilities will ensure ConcertAI’s complex data ecosystem adheres to regulatory & compliance controls, standard policies and SOPs, privacy & security controls for role based access, metadata standardization, data classification, data lineage, data quality, asset inventory management, de-identification and expert determination functions. Enterprise data is critical to creating data products & services that comprise our real world data (RWD) for performing clinical research, assessing outcomes and improving the health, well-being, and security in the treatment of patients.
Help architect our future! So you are interested in becoming the newest member of our team? Great choice! Do you have experience with …
- Complex data ecosystems in the health care or pharma industries across both data domains and business areas from data acquisition through the creation of data products including deployment to environments hosted for client users?
- Standard Data Governance processes and toolsets for building and maintaining various aspects of data governance programs such as: asset inventory & data dictionaries, metadata standardization, data quality & root cause analysis, data lineage & evidencing, standard policies & SOPs, role based access & control monitoring?
- Facilitating cross-functional working groups to drive development and monitoring of enterprise data governance standards and policies?
The Enterprise Data Governance Data Steward role requires a candidate with strong data management background who understands data, how to ingest data, tracking data lineage through the data ecosystem, proper data use / consumption, data quality & root cause analysis, data classification and stewardship. In this highly visible role you will partner with business and technical subject matter experts to ensure standardization of operational information and execution of enterprise-wide data governance policies and procedures are defined and implemented.
- Facilitate building out an Enterprise Data Stewardship program by working across the organization and partnering with business leads, technical staff and subject matter experts to evolve data stewardship processes including:
- Asset inventories, data dictionaries and data classification for data assets.
- Creating policies, SOPs and work instructions for system and data access, control & monitoring of the data ecosystem.
- Root cause analysis for data quality issues including: risk identification, impact analysis, options for solutioning, resolution and evidencing/documentation.
- Triage with data providers, corporate stakeholders, business & technical staff.
- Contract data use agreements & documents of understanding.
- Data lineage for “source to target” data movement for how data is moved, transformed, augmented and accessed as it moves through the data ecosystem.
- Partner with Business SMEs and Solution Engineers to create and maintain an enterprise level Data Quality Program for monitoring & managing data quality levels across data assets and data domains.
- Lead the management, maintenance and governance of enterprise data asset inventory and data dictionaries including data classification.
- Work collaboratively with Business and IT partners across data domains and business units to implement data standards
- Lead creation and approval processes including policies and SOPs for enterprise data standards.
- Provide consultative stewardship services to agile delivery teams and ensure enterprise data stewardship best practices.
- Participate in internal and external data governance communities and represent ConcertAI as a member of industry workgroups, particularly relating to health care & pharma interoperability standards.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Steward, Data Quality Analyst, or Business Analyst.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with healthcare and pharma terminology, concepts and business processes and systems within EHR/EMR (Electronic Health/ Medical Record), health care claim/encounter, prescription drug, clinical trials and related data domains.
- Solid knowledge of healthcare & pharma industry standards and regulations (HIPAA, GDPR, FDA, etc.).
- Experience with data analysis, data governance, data standards, business data modeling, metadata, data quality, and/or monitoring & reporting processes and tools.
- Strong documentation skills including the authoring of standard policies, operating procedures and work instructions.
- Experience with advanced business intelligence, data mining, and visualization tools.
- Experience with data governance, metadata, data mapping, and data lineage tools.
- Experience working in Agile project management.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.