ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is a fast-growing healthcare research organization, leading the market in oncology healthcare data analytics. Our dynamic, fun and highly experienced team is looking for a Senior Research Project Manager to join our Outcomes Science and Services team.
As a Senior Research Project Manager, you will partner with a diverse and talented team of researchers, scientists and medical practitioners to provide operational support for studies conducted through use of ConcertAI’s Real-World Data assets. You will have the opportunity to collaborate across a broad portfolio of sophisticated clinical research projects within oncology as a member of various project teams, reporting to the VP of Scientific Operations within Outcomes Science and Services.
We are assembling a talented team to join us on our mission to transform how insights are generated and accelerate therapeutic innovations to patients. You can be situated at any one of our office locations in Boston, New York, Memphis, King of Prussia or remote within the USA.
- Manage the overall operational components of research projects during study execution.
- Serve as the point of contact for operational activities on studies including leading internal and external team meetings agendas, meeting minutes, and action items.
- In collaboration with study team members, define project team roles and responsibilities, create project plan including study timelines, document scope changes and approvals, set and manage expectations with team members, department owners, and senior leadership; track study progress and provide regular status updates for financial planning.
- Manage client expectations regarding timelines and budget and proactively identify challenges and effective resolutions; escalate issues to senior leadership as needed.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, assist with resource planning to maximize productivity. Coordinate and motivate project teams to ensure project performance is within scope, budget, and timelines.
- Support process improvements to increase the team’s overall quality and efficiency using project management tools and skills.
- Work cross functionally with other departments (business development, finance, curation services, programming, data products, etc) to support proposal development, contracting, study execution, and invoicing.
- Review scientific protocols, reports, and presentations for overall quality as needed.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
- BA/BS in Life Sciences or related field and minimum of 3-5+ years professional project management experience required or any combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of scientific research processes and at least 3 years of experience in leading and managing research projects including budgeting and client interaction.
- Self-starter and motivated to work consistently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Proactive and resourceful with an emphasis on generating practical solutions to issues that improve overall efficiency.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively across the organization and with clients.
- Knowledge of health economics, epidemiology, psychometrics, and biostatistical methods may be helpful. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to carry out duties on multiple projects, manage deadlines, establish priorities for work activity, and solve practical problems.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.