Director of Project Management, Digital Trial Solutions
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Digital Trial Solutions, the Director of Project Management has global responsibility for all study related activities (from startup, ongoing management, and closeout) of all clinical trials projects in Digital Trial Solutions (DTS) business unit.
- Global leadership of the DTS project management team, ensuring achievement of study milestones and financial targets for assigned projects.
- Direct and oversee the project management processes across the global Digital Trial Solutions clinical study portfolio.
- Lead the development and maintenance of regulatory and industry compliant and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for DTS study conduct related to site, sponsor, and vendor activities associated with clinical trials.
- Oversee and monitor training and compliance for global DTS project management staff.
- Coordinate with technical delivery teams regarding release of DTS platform modules and study builds.
- Lead, collaborate and coordinate with ConcertAI Technology Delivery team, third party Vendor teams, Sponsor team and Site teams to ensure study timelines are met, budget constraints are within guidelines and motivation for all parties to successfully complete the study run.
- Serve as ConcertAI liaison with Sponsors, Sites, Vendors and Partners facilitating progress and growth through ongoing communications, engaging leadership when appropriate to support decision-making and next steps.
- Work with ConcertAI sales teams and participate in proposals, bid defense meetings, and provider new provider partnerships.
- Collaborate with product development teams to share Sponsor/Site/Trial Study specific needs, goals and develop plans to implement.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 years experience in clinical trial project management, with oncology specific experience preferred.
- 3 years experience leading a project management team.
- CRO and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Highly proficient with MS Office, project management software.
- Effective problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify and quickly resolve issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and people management skills.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting processes, costs of care, revenue, and annual budgets.
- Able to work successfully in a diverse team environment.