ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who can think strategically while managing multiple programs and initiatives with precision. The candidate must be familiar with market best practices and keeps abreast of the latest developments in the field at a national and global level. Ideally, someone with wide experience including base pay, short- and long-term incentive programs, executive pay and disclosure, performance management .
- Lead all aspects of global compensation, HRIS and benefits.
- Ensure competitive pay programs and progressive compensation infrastructure to attract, retain and motivate employees worldwide.
- Develop and continuously improve incentive plan design(s) that best fit with the organizational culture, priorities and business model.
- Direct the design and development of the company’s broad-based salary programs and structures as well as segmented compensations strategies based on market and business conditions.
- Direct annual market surveys; oversee all activity related to published compensation surveys throughout the year and audit survey output, market trends and competitive pay positions to ensure ConcertAI’s salary plans meet overall company goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Finance, SVP People and Culture, and other appropriate stakeholders on annual performance targets and funding.
- Ensure compensation compliance activities are completed and processes and tools are effective and streamlined.
- Design and manage effective company recognition programs.
- Routinely assess cost effective, competitive, benefits position relative to the market.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Manage all aspects of equity design and administration; ensure timely reporting, filings and all required regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for the plan documents, plan design, implementation, administration and compliance of equity programs.
- Forecast, manage and report on ongoing share utilization and stock compensation.
- Contribute to the preparation of the company’s annual compensation reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring ConcertAI’s compensation and benefits plans comply with country, state and local laws and regulations; partner with Finance and legal organizations on SEC filing related matters.
- The candidate will be a respected leader who is proactive and responsible in challenging the status quo while anticipating needs and then developing strategic, tactical, effective and efficient total rewards strategies to accomplish ConcertAI’s objectives.
- The successful candidate will be an assertive, results- and success-oriented self-starter who has the stature, presence and credentials to operate effectively across multiple businesses and geographies in the company.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work effectively as a senior business partner with senior line executives and clients to successfully develop and implement plans, programs, and policies.
- The candidate must demonstrate the enthusiasm, relationships, influencing skills, presence, and the confidence necessary to secure commitment and to lead the implementation of sophisticated programs and activities.
- Experience in incentive plan design, and equity strategy/plan design.
- Excellent project management and communications skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills as with a proven track record of attracting, developing and retaining a highly talented team.
- Ideally, a minimum of 15 years of diverse global compensation and benefits experience, including Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, and/or healthcare.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn