ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Summary of the Role
This role will be embedded with pharma clients to work on deployment and execution of cutting edge software in the field of clinical development and clinical operations. The candidate will be working hand-in-hand with clients to innovate the use of real-world data for clinical trial design and optimization both for more successful outcomes and also to enable digital execution of clinical research studies.
- Partner with Strategic Account Executives in information gathering, analysis of business/user / functional requirements, including business processes, standard operating procedures, workflows, and other documents, which would assist in the best understanding of upcoming business opportunities.
- Participate in pre-sales conversations with customers and sales teams to evaluate feasibility of client requests and propose solutions that meet client needs.
- Prepare high caliber configured demos with all requisite data for key accounts.
- Assist Strategic Account Executives in responding to customer inquiries and requests for information (e.g., list of e-mailed questions, questions posed to sales representatives at client meetings).
- Assist in analyzing special requirements that may require the development of new features, custom integration, or custom functionality.
- Maintain and fulfill “continuous improvement” functions on standard sales demos. Keep these up to date and current with new features and acquired knowledge.
- Provide high touch technical subject matter expertise with partners for partner education, technical troubleshooting, and support within defined service level agreements.
- Life science, software engineering or similar degree, preferably to postgraduate level or equivalent experience.
- Strong market and technical knowledge of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D process and landscape
- Good understanding of oncology clinical informatics e.g. common terminology, coding, oncology EHRs and cancer routine care
- Software and (support) services sales experience in the biopharma, life sciences, or CRO industry.
- Selling experience and understanding of SaaS sales cycles is preferred.
- Experience supporting clinical trial design and operations
- Perform qualification and discovery with new clients to drive pipeline growth by identifying scientific and business value for the client
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and respond to customers unstated needs
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.