ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
ConcertAI is a fast-growing healthcare research organization, leading the market in oncology healthcare data analytics. We are assembling a talented team to join us on our mission to transform how clinical insights are generated and to accelerate therapeutic innovations to patients. Our dynamic, fun, and highly experienced team is looking for a Clinical Reseach Data Coordinator to join our expanding team.
Clinical Research Data Coordinators on the ConcertAI Clinical Development Technologies team navigate electronic medical record systems, CTMS and EDC systems to review medical records, prescreen potential study participants for eligibility and abstract medical record data related to specified disease, DTS product and project requirements. Clinical Research Data Coordinators work under the general direction of the DTS Director of Clinical Delivery and work closely with the DTS Delivery Team for project-related prescreening and abstraction activities associated to the needs of a number of new digital clinical trial product offerings.
- Review project specific documents, as needed, to develop familiarity with project goals and with the data abstraction tasks in each
- Perform prescreening activities using the DTS eScreening tool to determine likely eligibility for a clinical trial.
- Undertake medical record reviews to populate and annotate EMR data for eCRF entry.
- Support site use of the DTS and DTS system interactions with target EDC systems.
- Detect issues related to data capture, collection or management and suggest solutions.
- Assist in investigating incomplete, inaccurate, or missing data and documents to ensure accuracy and completeness of data ingestion for AI Machine Learning and AI Modeling.
- Provide subject matter expertise on clinical trial data entry into EDC systems utilized by sites and for leveraging on internal projects.
- May work with partner vendors, internal product and engineering teams, as well as IT and clinical research informatics staff to suggest improvements in hardware and software functionality for Clinical Data Coordinator and Site Staff workflows.
- Interact internally with the other Data Coordinators, Clinical Project Managers, Director of Clinical Delivery and other DTS staff regarding ongoing and planned projects.
- Be responsible for organizing study related material and attend study relevant meetings with clinical research site staff and support with use of DTS modules.
- Use other resources as needed to gain the knowledge required to perform Clinical Data Coordinator work on new
- Share EDC eCRF and data query workflow knowledge and project-specific procedural knowledge with other Clinical Data Coordinators as
- Contribute to/Update the Clinical Data Coordinator meeting agenda for periodic meetings, as
- Respond promptly to questions from the larger DTS team or other project personnel.
- Attend departmental and project-specific meetings as scheduled.
- Participate in training sessions for each assigned project, as applicable.
- Maintain a professional approach respecting the dignity and confidentiality of patients, associates, managers, and
- Perform all other duties, as
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; OR one to two years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of training and clinical experience.
- Clinical site and clinical research experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or RN license strongly preferred, or international equivalent.
- Experience in the field of Oncology is highly
- Experience with medical records, clinical trial data entry into eCRFs, chart audit, or coding is
- Experience recruiting, screening, and enrolling study participants who meet research criteria as well as obtaining informed consent and collecting and entering subject trial data consistent with research protocols is strongly
- Experience managing and submitting study protocols, amendments, consent forms, and patient recruitment materials to the Institutional Review Board is desirable.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to coordinate multiple projects with shifting priorities
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Demonstrates the tenacity to learn and adapt quickly
- Has a strong work ethic and is comfortable under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Strong proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- High comfort-level with new technologies, collaboration tools for communication and document sharing
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI
at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.