ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
The Business Development Manager of Provider Partnerships will assist in the development and expansion of the ConcertAI clinical network to enable our strategic and operational excellence in delivering the industry leading suite of clinical trial enablement solutions, in addition to provide key access to real world and imaging data to be utilized in our data solutions. This role is a team member of the Lifesciences Division of ConcertAI and will be a key collaborator with the cross-functional team including Product, Delivery, Engineering, Data, and Marketing.
- Provide support for the company’s development and expansion of the clinical provider network. The clinical provider network is key to enabling our clinical trial software solutions, while also vital to our real-world data and imaging data sourcing strategy.
- Responsible for managing and maximizing value to CAI from our existing practice/provider partnerships for our life sciences business and for rapidly expanding this ecosystem of partners who provide source clinical, genomics and image data, and partners who participate in our Digital Trials and eScreening Network.
- Lead the business develop planning and execution to expand the provider network that meets commercial terms that meet CAI’s business model while exhibiting attractive and imperative outcomes for the provider practices.
- Help define and enable rapid development of curated data, analytics or other services that CAI can use for barter with the providers in exchange for their source data rather than cash or revenue share.
- Analyze markets, clinical development, and research activities of provider networks and top life science companies
- Provide excellent quality artifacts to wow provider presentations
- Define and execute on the network strategy, priority, offering tiers, contracting process to meet the corporate objectives in the Digital Trial Solution product suite and the RWD product suite.
- Support key negotiations direct with providers or in collaboration with other partners.
- Work in partnership with the Provider Success team, which will align with the uses of data, studies, and assures that providers get realization of value forecasted at outset of contracting process.
- Continuously evaluate the evolution and value-improvement of ConcertAI offerings to augment critical healthcare analytics functionality of value to the providers.
- Build, mentor and manage a provider partnership team to nurture a customer-driven culture.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Delivery, Engineering, Data, and Marketing teams.
- Collaborate across teams to communicate provider partnership strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback.
- Participate in product demonstrations and assist with preparation of professional services estimates for inclusion in formal provider proposals.
- Assist with completion of application and/or technical RFI/RFP responses.
- Bachelor’s degree required; PhD or a Master’s degree with experience in cancer research is strongly preferred
- 3+ years professional sales and provider relationship experience, with at least 2 years of experience within the pharmaceutical, healthcare or CRO industry with SaaS technology.
- Experience working in Oncology a must through academic education, consulting or from a professional capacity
- Experience in real world data solutions
- Ability to effectively work with teams across a variety of functional roles
- Passionate about the providers and demonstrated experience at building a relationship with them
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, bid defenses, workshop facilitation, presentation skills, business and report writing.
- Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.