Company Info: ConcertAI
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and exceptional Data Engineer to work on extraordinary enterprise products based on AI and cloud-based transformation projects. He will work with star team of Architects, Data Scientists/AI Specialists, Data Engineers, Integration Specialists and UX developers spanning both US and India.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build ETL pipelines that utilize the data from various sources to enhance operational efficiency and other key business performance indicators.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Support software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture throughout projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Strong technical knowledge and very hands on experience is a must
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. Should have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: AWS EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, Cloudwatch etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, redshift and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: GLUE, Argo, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Pyspark, Scala, etc.