Job Title: Staff Quality Assurance Engineer
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
- Primary owner of testing activities from planning through test execution
- Maintain and improve mobile and web test suites for patient-facing applications.
- Work closely with all members of the Product and DevOps teams – designers, technical architects, integration Analyst, AWS engineers, site reliability engineers, analysts, Digital and operational leadership -- to execute on the product vision.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- From understanding of new product requirements through acceptance criteria and wireframes, create new test cases and integrate them into existing regression suites.
- Create a high visibility traceability matrix for new feature development.
- Assist the product teams with issue management and quality trends reporting.
- Assist with the creation of reports, manuals, and other documentation on the operation and maintenance of products.
- Assist with the analysis and resolution of application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Provide second-level support for issue investigation and resolution.
- Serve as the advocate for the user experience.
- Own and drive the frontend and backend automation of our application platform, considering future product roadmap
- The production, test, and product release activities such as document/process creation, review and approval of batch records and associated documents. Also, product release and transactions.
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards and practices, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated.
- 5+ years minimum of Experience as a software Quality Assurance analyst.
- 3 years minimum Experience with a Test Management tool.
- 2 years minimum Experience with Agile SDLC.
- Experience creating and managing a product Traceability Matrix.
- Experience with Jira for issue documentation and management.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Experience with various testing strategies and methodologies and strong understanding of when to apply those different strategies.
- Strong judgment, with the ability to distill and communicate the true impacts of issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset with an interest in how digital solutions work.
- Ability to break complex and complicated issues down to root causes.
- Comfortable articulating and fighting for application quality during high-pressure release cycles.
- Understanding data standardization practices in pharma domain, integrating Healthcare data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium or MABL would be a huge plus.
- Experience with Medidata EDC would be a huge plus
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in test qualification and productionizing high performing and scalable services involving high volume of data processing within a software product development environment, preferably in life science industry
- Self-motivated with a passion for learning, analyzing technology tradeoffs, and shipping product