ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
Reporting to the EVP, GM Patient Solutions, the VP Data Operations is responsible for leading the development and execution of the company’s commercial data operations. This includes aspects of data ingestion, stewarding, processing, and delivery through multiple technologies included traditional data transfer as well as proprietary SaaS applications. The VP Data Operations will work with the rest of the Leadership Team on ensuring client deliverables are consistently on-time and on-spec and represent the highest possible quality levels. The VP will also collaborate regularly with Sales and other go-to-market Teams to ensure strategic initiatives are supported from a delivery perspective. Finally, the VP will continually monitor our delivery capacity and capability to ensure we are taking advantage of new technologies and processes to continually advance our business.
- Provide oversight and architectural guidance to our Data Aggregation development team.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive commercial data operations strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business objectives and growth plans
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the data operations team focused on serving pharmaceutical clients, ensuring that all data is accurate, timely, and meets the needs of our clients
- Provide oversight to the Data Steward team while continuously seeking to make improvements to our day-to-day data steward operations.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including the sales and marketing teams, to understand the data needs of pharmaceutical clients and develop solutions that meet those needs
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure that our data and SaaS products are meeting their needs and are competitive in the marketplace
- Continuously improve data operations processes and systems to increase efficiency, accuracy, and scalability
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key pharmaceutical clients to ensure that their data needs are being met and that they are satisfied with our products and services
- Manage and develop a high-performing team of data operations professionals focused on serving pharmaceutical clients, providing coaching, feedback, and development opportunities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (computer science, information management, etc.)
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience in data operations within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within the commercial pharma setting
- Experience running a large scale, global, development team.
- Experience working with AWS native technologies (Glue, Lambda, RDSs, Pyspark jobs) and providing architectural concepts utilizing AWS native technologies
- Experience working with any of the following data sets: Specialty Pharmacy Data, Prescription and Claims data
- Familiarity working with PHI data and the requirements regarding data protection and de-identification/tokenization
- Strong sense of duty and urgency to align deep expertise with capabilities and client needs in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing data operations strategies for the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills to manage the team’s capacity in order to know when to flex resources up and down to grow with the work spikes
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of data quality, data governance, and data security best practices
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.