Pharmaceutical Data Analyst
We seek a highly proficient Pharmaceutical Data Analyst that will execute data quality scripts, generate production and ad-hoc reports as well as summary descriptive statistics. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to digest complex databases, have strong coding and data analytic skill sets and exhibit an adept ability for uncovering root causes of data errors and inquires. They will collaborate with business analysts and client service managers in providing quality, analytics, and business support for both internal stakeholders and our external clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Research and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, particularly in healthcare data.
- Query, structure, validate, and visualize data using a variety of analytical tools (MS SQL, R, Python, Power BI, etc.)
- Extensively understand the workflow and the ability to follow prescribed Quality Control measures to ensure accuracy of data deliverables.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Regression Testing.
- Assess business needs, compile necessary data, and develop dashboards/reports to provide strategic insights for stakeholders.
- Extract data directly from relational databases, data warehouse or other data sources using SQL to solve business problem.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, develop and implement optimized solutions, and educate stakeholders on new processes.
- Communicating data analysis results to management for supporting their business inquiries.
- Coordinating with on-shore/off-shore team members to get the work done
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of data analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong SQL experience along with Advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of any script language like VBA, Python or R is must
- Experience in healthcare data analysis and visualization methods.
- Experience in analyzing and drawing valuable conclusion from data profiling results.
- Must be comfortable conversing with the end-users.
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and communication skills.