ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
The Senior Business Analyst tracks and develops project tasks, documents, and understands data processing rules and ensures that data processing rules are incorporated into data sets and reports. They manage projects of diverse scope and complexity varying from new client implementations/onboarding to changes request to existing production clients. They serve as the liaison between business, analytics, technology, and external clients
- Lead New Client On-boarding implementations.
- Generate high-level requirements for all new client onboarding and existing client change orders using a standard template in the BAT Jira workflow.
- Generate detailed requirements for new client onboarding and existing client change orders using standard requirements templates.
- Participate in internal and client UAT meetings and support requirement related questions.
- Support client end to end testing by attending meetings and answering requirement related questions.
- Provide status updates to PMs for use at client / vendor meetings.
- Participate in client / vendor meetings (internal and external) as required.
- Provide estimates to complete detailed requirements, test case creation, test data specifications creation, and smoke testing.
- Participate in process improvements and development for implementation and estimation.
- Ensure successful dissemination of information to development teams.
- Subject matter experts for product & platform features.
- Provide input for new product / platform features.
- BA/BS in Technology, Business, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing and managing projects from beginning to finish, utilizing standard project management disciplines and tools, and proficient knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and autonomy along with a project management style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the Pharma industry specifically data aggregation and dispense data
- Strong experience using JIRA and SQL
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Experience in documenting business, functional, and technical requirements
- Solid understanding of data processing and front-end development best practices
- Familiarity with AWS environments
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH policies