ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance| Bernstein.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Develop & Upgrade Core Imaging Micro services that supports 2D/3D rendering of medical images and segmentation of body parts and organs. The image processing algorithms are incorporated into the system as server plug-ins - Windows executables that communicate directly with the client. Subsystems include a separate DICOM service, built-in DICOM Q/R and CUDA-based rendering server.
2. Develop platform, both cloud-based and sited, that hosts and executes containerized (Docker) algorithms that conform to API Specification and deliver image-based intelligence for downstream consumption by user irrespective of the device type eg. URL / Mobile etc.
3. Work as part of a scrum team of 5 to 8 engineers developing platform and infrastructure needs of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) ecosystem, on Windows, Linux and cloud, to support advanced end-to-end imaging clinical workflow.
4. Perform design and code reviews and contribute to overall architecture of the platform and infrastructure.
5. Work closely with product management and other tech leads to define features based on requirements and provide effort estimation.
6. Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills.
7. Experience working in healthcare industry on medical imaging is a plus.
8. Elasticity & Scalability Concepts are must and experience with Virtualization, Load Balancing and Gateway is desired.
1. Overall 5+ yrs. and a minimum of 2 yrs. experience with C++, multi-threading client-server architecture. Web technology. Extensive experience with DICOM. Good knowledge of network communication.
2. Experience with ASP.Net Core, OOPS concepts, design pattern including dependency injection, .NET Web API, Angular/TypeScript, SQL Server is desired.
3. Proficiency using GIT source control system
4. Linux and basic shell environment experience required.
5. Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
6. DICOM experience desired.
7. Docker experience desired.
8. Experience working with remote team members
9. Good communication skills.
Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.