ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
This role is an important member of the Patient Solutions Business unit responsible for managing a team of Business Analysts and Business Solution Consultants responsible for new client implementations and other complex client changes following standardized processes. This person will also be lead for implementations of new clients and process improvement initiatives. Individual will be responsible for interacting directly with clients and other internal departments to ensure all requirements are met, provide guidance as needed, and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Manage Business Solution Consultants and ensure Implementation standards are followed.
- Responsible for managing the Business Architect Consultants team and ensuring adequate training and support is provided to each member.
- Responsible for instituting automations and processing improvements to team standards to minimize work.
- Generate high-level requirements for all new client onboarding and existing client change orders using a standard template in Jira.
- Responsible for working with compliance team to assess compliance needs for new implementations and change orders.
- Responsible for identifying client needs and proposing technical solutions for given need.
- Responsible for working with both client and technical teams to define detailed requirements that allow technical teams to perform development against.
- Participate in UAT, smoke and Client end-to-end testing phases for assigned projects.
- Provide status updates to PMs for use at client / vendor meetings.
- Participate in client / vendor meetings (internal and external) as required.
- Participate in process improvements and development for requirement gathering and estimation process.
- Ensure successful dissemination of information to development and account teams.
- Responsible for clear organization of requirements using existing standard requirements templates and tools.
- Responsible for providing support to other Business Analysts on specific project requests for business, technical and resources issues/constraints.
- Responsible for triaging questions/obtaining answers from technical teams for areas outside of expertise.
- Responsible for triaging questions/obtaining answers from Account teams for areas outside of expertise.
- Responsible for highlighting gaps that impact the business analytics team and providing input into possible solutions.
- BA/BS in Technology, Business, or related field.
- 7+years’ experience in implementing and managing projects from beginning to finish, utilizing standard project management disciplines and tools, and proficient knowledge of Excel.
- Managerial experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and autonomy along with a project management style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment.
- Experience consulting Pharma companies on product commercialization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the Pharma industry specifically data aggregation and specialty pharmacy dispense data.
- Strong experience using JIRA and SQL.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Experience in documenting business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Solid understanding of data processing and front-end development best practices.
- Familiarity with AWS environments.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH policies.
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.