ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
This role is an important member of the ConcertAI Clinical Development Technologies team. The Clinical Site Network Engagement Manager is responsible for managing initial outreach and ongoing clinical site network relationships at a corporate network and individual site contact-level relevant to the Clinical Development Technologies business unit. This includes early-stage education about CDT products and services and relationship establishment with relevant stakeholders through contract execution, ongoing technological enablement and ultimately, participation in clinical trials through the CDT products. Maintaining positive relationships and cultivating site-and-network-level champions for the CDT products will be critical for success.
- Develops relationships with provider sites/networks; connects to decision-makers who perform vendor selection or support clinical research operations to expand ConcertAI’s Digital Trial Solutions (DTS) tools and software services to provider sites/networks.
- Demonstrate various Digital Trial Solutions (DTS) modules to sites/networks, highlighting how ConcertAI technologies support and accelerate clinical research processes to improve patient outcomes.
- Drafting and ensuring timely execution of site/network MSAs inclusive of revenue share models, invoice triggers, contracted deliverables, timelines. Contracts frequently involve non-standard arrangements that require a moderate level of contracting experience and negotiation skills.
- Drafting and ensuring timely execution of site/network SLAs inclusive of site/network support models, sponsor-specific or vendor-specific agreements and timelines. Development of SLAs requires basic understanding of drug development lifecycle, provider site clinical research workflows and some familiarity with oncology trials.
- Support assessment of site/network data quality against ConcertAI data requirements and data standards; communicate data integration requirements and associated timelines to site/network.
- Liaise directly with clinical site staff, research management and administration to create awareness of ConcertAI's products and services, communicate the value of the DTS product and drive adoption across individual sites and networks.
- Attend site/network events, town halls, research meetings and establish meeting cadence with key stakeholders, broadening the awareness of ConcertAI solutions and deepening partnership relationships.
- Discuss potential trials with site/network research and leadership teams to evaluate site/investigator capabilities, capacity, and interest in potential participation.
- Coordinate with ConcertAI Clinical Project Managers who ensure trial-specific training and trial-specific support.
- Report current status, risks, and potential opportunities to leadership on a regular basis.
- Act as a conduit of competitor and market relevant information to internal teams.
- Participate in internal workgroups and product enhancement initiatives as needed to customize the solution based on customer feedback; introduce new product capabilities to sites/networks to deepen site partnerships and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years relevant business and clinical research experience in health care setting
- May require travel up to 50%
- Proven ability to establish and maintain durable and professional relationships with sites/networks
- Familiarity with global regulatory and compliance requirements for clinical research, including but not limited to US CFR, EU CTD, and ICH GCP
- Understands basic drug development lifecycle, clinical trial process, aims of clinical studies by phase with some familiarity with oncology trials
- Understands provider care and clinical research workflows and the value proposition of technologies to digitally accelerate clinical trials
- Excellent teamwork, organizational, interpersonal, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and people management skills required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Supportive of a culture of continual improvement and innovation; promote knowledge sharing
- Able to work successfully in a diverse team environment
- High proficiency with MS Office
- Required fluency in business English (oral and written)
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.