ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
We seek a highly proficient Pharmaceutical Data Analyst that will execute data quality scripts, generate production and ad-hoc reports as well as summary descriptive statistics. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to digest complex databases, have strong coding and data analytic skill sets and exhibit an adept ability for uncovering root causes of data errors and inquires. They will collaborate with business analysts and client service managers in providing quality, analytics, and business support for both internal stakeholders and our external clients.
- Research and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, particularly in healthcare data.
- Query, structure, validate, and visualize data using a variety of analytical tools (PostgreSQL, Power BI, etc.)
- Ability to follow prescribed Quality Control measures to ensure accuracy of data deliverables.
- Participate in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Assess business needs, compile necessary data, and develop dashboards/reports to provide strategic insights for stakeholders.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, develop optimized solutions, and educate stakeholders on new processes.
- Communicating data analysis results to management for supporting their business inquiries.
- BA / BS in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exhibit a high level of organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to ask questions, provide feedback and status updates.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in an SQL server environment.
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.