ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Designing and development of algorithms for medical imaging applications – segmentation, registration, classification, land-mark detection and more. Goal is to develop best algorithms with clinically meaningful outcome and to develop algorithms for in-house applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop AI Models for medical imaging: classification, segmentation, registration, multimodal imaging.
• Develop data collection protocol, annotation protocol, Pre-process Data, Train Models, Perform Model Optimization and work with AI Core Imaging Platform Developer for packing, mapping to deployment HW and perform Clinical Validation.
• Develop the training and deployment engineering pipelines.
• Work closely with product management and other tech leads to define features based on requirements and provide effort estimation. [applicable for senior]
• Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills.
• Publications/patents are desirable.
• Overall, 3 – 10 Years’ experience and a minimum of 2 yrs. experience with working on AI Model for a Healthcare Imaging use case is a must (healthcare imaging experience is a must for senior profiles only)
• Exposure to CT, MR, US, NM+ Healthcare Imaging and experience with clinical science. Sound Math, Statistics and Image Processing.
• Strong experience in Deep Learning
• Knowledge of Technology Stack for Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Python, PyTorch, C++, Keras (At least one of these frameworks is required)
• Familiarity with ML (Decision trees, SVM ), Computer Vision is desired.
• Proficiency using GIT source control system
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
• Essential Educational Qualifications: Ph.D/MS/MTech in relevant area (computer vision is fine, not necessarily medical). About 3 years of experience post PhD and 5-7 years after Masters. Postdoctoral candidates also desirable.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence are used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient-focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.