ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
ConcertAI Patient Solutions is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the role of business intelligence analyst and developer. In this role, you will work with a small team responsible for designing, prototyping, and developing brand new capabilities for our clients. This work includes all aspects of data exploration, analysis, and prototyping solutions on patient data for various stakeholders in the healthcare domain. You should have a good mix of programming/computer science, visualization, stats/math, and operations research and ideally, you have been applying those skills for life science companies. You will assist the client delivery team with insights, dashboards, and ad-hoc analytics. You will also work with the engineering team to build prototypes and models for new product development. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can take a novel problem and develop a unique solution.
- Work with a team to develop advanced analytic techniques to interrogate, visualize, interpret, and contextualize data and develop novel solutions to healthcare specific problems
- Implement a variety of analytics from data processing & QA to exploratory analytics and complex predictive models
- Understand client / product needs and translate them into tactical initiatives with defined goals and timelines
- Interface with clients to determine application business requirements and translate them into application development requirements
- Create prototype solutions from application development requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of the underlying data that drives the application.
- Collaborate on software projects, providing analytical guidance and contributing to codebase
- Plans, designs, coordinates and controls the progress of project work to meet client objectives; prepares and presents reports to clients
- Analyze requirements for a project, reconcile conflicting interests, and determine how to translate the designer’s vision into a plan that can be implemented by developers
- Develop a deep understanding of projects and the broader technology portfolio.
- Managing assigned projects with a clear understanding of business and technology context, developing a deep understanding of cross-team functions and dependencies.
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Define the scope of work, business requirements and project deliverables.
- Identify work required to achieve project deliverables.
- Plan and track development sprints/cycles. Organize development work.
- Communicates program status to participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Plan and manage project risks and issues. Escalates to ensure issues are resolved and risks mitigated, as needed.
- Plan and manage changes to project scope, timeline and resources.
- Manage migration of applications developed to production.
- BS in mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, or similar discipline
- Minimum of 4 years analysis experience
- Solid experience writing SQL queries
- Basic visualization skills- matplotlib/seaborn/plotly/etc. PowerBI experience highly preferred.
- Experience manipulating data sets through commercial and open source software (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake, Spark, Python, R, Databricks)
- Working knowledge of medical claims data (ICD-10 codes, HCPCS, CPT, etc.)
- Experience utilizing a range of analytics involving standard data in the Pharmaceutical Industry e.g. claims data from Symphony, IQVIA, Truven, Allscripts, etc.
- Must be comfortable conversing with the end-users
- Excellent analytical, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Advanced Excel skills including (v-look-up, pivot tables, charts, graphing, and macros)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to lead meetings and give presentations
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.