ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
This role is an important member of our Accounting and Finance Team. We are looking for NetSuite Administrator to demonstrate strong influence and communications skills to interact successfully and effectively with all departments and as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness, relying on extensive business applications experience and understanding of business workflows in relation to what NetSuite is capable of in configurations.
· Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, Project, change request and support tasks for all NetSuite application and the ecosystems.
· Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs.
· Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners and associated accounts/roles, Workflow design, maintenance and troubleshoot.
· Support NetSuite integration project efforts and be the liaison with NetSuite Support.
· Support Financial planning and budget team with Oracle PBCS module setup
· Train in OpenAir and be backup for OpenAir administrator
· Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
· Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts and track performance.
· Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
· Develop, test, and deploy customizations utilizing partners and consultants.
· Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
· Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations.
· Participate in on-going system training and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities.
· Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite.
· Responsible for NetSuite data management which includes governance and control, security and integrity.
· Other tasks/responsibilities as requested by the manager
· Bachelor’s degree in information systems or relevant field.
· 3-4 years of NetSuite Admin experience with advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform (SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder).
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn.
· Ability to work independently and in teams, in a fast-paced work environment
· Ability to reprioritize tasks and manage time to deliver results on requests
· NetSuite administration, support, and management experience in global operations
· Working knowledge of csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, report analytics and scheduling scripts
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.