- Manage project timelines, drive automation, focus on improvement plan
- Regular reporting on project status to the management & stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks, opportunities, delivery issues.
- Work closely with different stakeholders including customer and internal stakeholders.
- Establish an effective communication plan; provide day to day direction to team members
- Excellent and transparent communications skills with team members, project stakeholders, and managers.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and leadership discipline to pursue correct engineering processes as a culture.
- Performance management: Coach team members on best coding practices and in making business-driven technical decisions.
- Understanding the way of working with support functions like HR, IT, Infra for the necessary fulfillments.
- Drive Project governanace using tools such as Confluence, JIRA etc...
- 10+ years of progressive technology experience in software engineering functions
- 3-5 years in ETL Development projects implementations preferably in AWS Cloud Environment (Redshift/ PySpark)
- Data Lake and/or Date Warehousing - Experience with planning and implementing a data warehouse, data lake, or other data repositories is required.
- Experience handling Data modelling, data architecture design and data migration strategy
- Project management experience of at least 2-5 Years
- Strong analytical experience in managing different programs within the account.
- Proven track record in achieving tangible outcomes through automation.
- Experience on incident, problem management, CR, SLA and KPI.
- Skills in building and maintaining high-impact development teams
- Ability to envision current and future engineering needs of the company – and plan and implement accordingly.
- Exposure to US healthcare systems/ methodologies is preferred
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.