ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
As a Claims Data Scientist at ConcertAI, you will be responsible for data exploration, and analysis on patient data for various stakeholders in the oncology and healthcare domain, including claims and claims-clinical linked data assets. You should have a good mix of programming and statistical analysis, and ideally, you have been applying those skills in healthcare. You should have previous experience with healthcare claims. You will query claims data and run analyses to support both internal and client project work. You will assist the client delivery team with insights, dashboards, and ad-hoc analytics. You will also work with the engineering team to build prototypes and models for new product development.
- Oversee ConcertAI's external claims data assets and assist with the ingestion, processing, de-identification, and provisioning for data assets and research projects.
- Understand steps needed to develop claims data into a high-quality client product
- Reason about healthcare specific problems to analyze visualize, interpret, and contextualize results.
- Run a variety of analytics from data QA to complex models.
- Become the internal subject matter expert on all things claims.
- Develop/implement queries and post-processing claims cleaning rules using SQL and/or python
- Collaborate on software projects with engineers, providing analytical guidance and contributing to codebase.
- BSc or higher in a STEM field, with experience in CS, stats, and math.
- Strong programming abilities in at least one high level language (python, SQL , R).
- Knowledge of statistical methods- regression, ANOVA, EDA, PCA, etc.
- Basic visualization skills- matplotlib/seaborn/plotly/etc, tableau a plus
- Experience with big data – Cloud data warehouses, cluster computing, Spark, MapReduce/Hadoop.
- Familiarity with healthcare claims data products or experience with well-known, industry-standard claims datasets.
- Intimate familiarity with the python data science stack (pandas, sklearn, numpy/scipy) a plus
- Firm understanding of claims data processing and adjudication, including rejections, re-submissions, and identifying final claims.
- Ideal candidate would have a competency around linking EMR and claims data via identity management.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn