ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
The Quality Control (QC) Reviewer is responsible for reviewing and ascertaining the quality of curated data across the Clinical Patient Insights (CPI) Division. The QC Reviewer works under the direct management of the Quality Control (QC) Manager. There is no direct supervisory responsibility for this position.
- Reviews curated data accuracy and adherence to project-specific rules and instructions.
- Issues queries as needed.
- Works closely with the curation project and product team members and leadership to discuss curation errors, queries, and resolutions.
- Implements regulatory guidance and data quality control measures.
- Participates in meetings with Quality Control to assure project specifications and curation requests align with current data quality and regulatory standards.
- Works closely with QC Manager, Data Quality Lead, and Training staff to design and implement training materials to continually improve data curation accuracy and quality.
- Maintains a professional approach respecting the dignity and confidentiality of associates, managers, and vendors.
- Participates in all departmental or company-wide internal meetings and meets with other key staff as required.
- Attends external meetings as needed
- Performs all other duties, as assigned
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; OR one to two years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of training and clinical experience.
- Experience as clinical abstractor required, with strong understanding of complex curation concepts and consistently high precision/recall scores across projects.
- Clinical or research experience in the field of Oncology is required.
- Experience with medical records, data abstraction, chart audit, or coding is required.
- Data entry/computer experience and strong typing skills required.
- Clinical research certifications (ACRP, CCRP, SoCRA, etc.) highly desirable.
- Engagement in formal/informal ongoing training, obtaining and maintaining certifications/licensure is required, and membership in professional societies is desirable.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.