ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
This role is an important member of the Patient Solutions management team and is responsible for leading the quality assurance and quality control functions to ensure that our data delivered to our clients is of the highest quality. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Data Integration. The role will help to utilize automation to automate our production quality control checks, which will enable our resources to be more efficient with their time. The role is also responsible for the Quality Assurance function to conduct User Acceptance Testing on our legacy and new platforms.
- Directs and manages a team of 20 + Data Quality Analysts (onshore and offshore).
- Develops and leads a strategic planning process to create a blueprint for a long-term view of Quality processes in line with best practice for industry and applicable regulations.
- Responsible for streamlining our Quality Control for outgoing data products focused on Data Aggregation of Specialty Pharmacy Data.
- Drives automation of Quality Control for outgoing data products focused on Data Aggregation of Specialty Pharmacy Data to increase the efficiency of team.
- Define and execute overall quality assurance activities in collaboration with cross functional teams focused on User Acceptance Testing.
- Works with team to standardize our library of Quality Control scripts for outgoing data products focused on Data Aggregation of Specialty Pharmacy Data.
- Manages the resource capacity of the team for new Quality Assurance demand as well as new product demand for Quality control.
- Actively leads and manages departmental resources for standardization of Quality processes by providing direction, guidance, leadership and intervention when problems arise.
- Coordinates and participates in internal and external meetings as needed
- Interfaces internally with all departments
- Interfaces externally with clients around any quality issues that may arise
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintains a professional approach respecting the dignity and confidentiality of employees, vendors, and clients
- Bachelor’s degree and four years related experience running a quality control team for data products provided to the Life Sciences industry; OR seven to ten years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience should include the following:
- Experience running a group of data analysts that perform quality checks on data products
- Experience working on or running a testing team that was responsible for conducting System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing, and the creation of test data for testing
- Experience estimating quality control tasks such as creation of reports, quality scripts based in SQL, and creation of test data.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team
- Must have exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Must have experience managing a combined onshore and offshore team
- Must have experience with Pharmaceutical commercial data
- Must be familiar with HIPAA regulations
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have experience with the following: SQL, Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and coordinate these efforts
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information and procedures developed
- Must be able to promote a positive customer service attitude with clients and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external staff (team player)
- Must maintain overall professionalism
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb or balance, stoop or crouch, hand/wrist use, talk, see, and hear for extended periods of time
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.