ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
ConcertAI Patient Solutions is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the role of data engineer. In this role, you will work with a small team responsible for designing, prototyping, and developing brand new capabilities for our clients. This work includes all aspects of data exploration, analysis, and predictive/descriptive modeling on patient data for various stakeholders in the healthcare domain. You should have a good mix of programming/computer science, data engineering, visualization, stats/math and ideally, you have been applying those skills for life science companies. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can take a novel problem and develop a unique solution.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable data architecture and processing pipelines for multiple types of healthcare data across multiple sources and clients
- Create and maintain documentation of the data model, data flow and field level mappings
- Work with business stakeholders to provide solutions addressing data management requirements
- Work with application developers and business analysts to determine new and changed database requirements and provide database solutions accordingly
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it
- Develop SQL scripts, including queries, views, stored procedures to extend existing product with feature enhancements
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues
- Provide support for production problems and daily batch processing
- Work with a team to develop advanced analytic techniques to interrogate, visualize, interpret, and contextualize data and develop novel solutions to healthcare specific problems
- Implement a variety of analytics from data processing & QA to exploratory analytics and complex predictive models
- Understand client / product needs and translate them into tactical initiatives with defined goals and timelines
- Synthesize raw data into digestible and actionable information
- BS in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, or similar discipline
- College level experience with big data and cloud technology experience within the Specialty Pharmaceutical and/or Life Sciences domain
- 1+ years experience in building data pipeline with cloud ‘big data’ technologies such as Redshift, Glue, Athena, S3 and other AWS services
- ETL code development and data management experience, preferably SQL & PySpark
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring and familiarity with data quality improvement tasks
- Experience with understanding business and technical requirements in support of developing new or novel solutions
- Experience in designing and implementing data models and data standards
- Experience in analyzing and drawing valuable conclusion from data profiling results
- Must be comfortable conversing with the end-users
- Excellent analytical, verbal and communication skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.