ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
We are looking for NetSuite Administrator to demonstrate strong influence and communications skills to interact successfully and effectively with all departments and as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness, relying on extensive business applications experience and understanding of business workflows in relation to what NetSuite is capable of in configurations.
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, Project, change request and support tasks for all NetSuite application and the ecosystems.
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs.
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners and associated accounts/roles, Workflow design, maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Support NetSuite integration project efforts and be the liaison with NetSuite Support.
- Support Financial planning and budget team with Oracle PBCS module setup
- Train in OpenAir and be backup for OpenAir administrator
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts and track performance.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations utilizing partners and consultants.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations.
- Participate in on-going system training and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities.
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite.
- Responsible for NetSuite data management which includes governance and control, security and integrity.
- Other tasks/responsibilities as requested by the manager
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or relevant field.
- 3-4 years of NetSuite Admin experience with advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform (SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to work independently and in teams, in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to reprioritize tasks and manage time to deliver results on requests
- NetSuite administration, support, and management experience in global operations
- Working knowledge of csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, report analytics and scheduling scripts
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.