Vice President, Product Management - RWD Solutions
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
This position reports to the EVP and GM of Real World Evidence Products, with responsibility for defining, implementing, and managing the roadmap and go-to-market approaches for ConcertAI’s RWD data products. In this capacity, the VP RWD Product Management will work with the sales and customer success organization in assurance of realizing both product performance and the company’s product-specific financial goals. This individual will have significant interactions with key RWD customers (current and prospective); ConcertAI sales leaders and sales executives; ConcertAI business development for advancing with new data partners as the product roadmap may find required; and with the company’s technology product managers in assurance of aligned and coordinated capabilities that supports both organization GTM and financial objectives.
- Put into place an industry leading roadmap for subscription and technology enabled data-as-a-service approaches to building a $100M RWD business in oncology, urology and hematology.
- Assure the roadmap provides for 35% YoY growth, YoY increases in gross margin performance. Assure the company’s RWD products and solutions achieve a minimum NPS of 9.
- Align a team of four around the company’s major product categories to achieve the above. Manage and track data product roadmap, including all current and planned data products; coordinate product timelines with all key internal functional areas, including curation services, data analysts, finance, client delivery, scientific team, business development.
- Coordinate development of models-based derived data elements and timeline for inclusion into data products.
- Monitor case selection criteria for each product.
- Create plan for case mix per product by data source to optimize data costs per product.
- Establish a validation plan with the RWE epidemiology team for each data product and oversee evaluation of this output in advance of release to client.
- Coordinate creation of product characteristics with the pre-sales team in support of sales.
- Summarize product definitions for planned data products as requested by customers.
- Obtain customer requirements through by working closely with the sales and scientific teams, and direct client engagement.
- Summarize feedback from client users to inform product modifications.
- Coordinate with RWE epidemiology group to establish benchmarks for sample size for each product as needed to optimize analytic value for end users and pricing decisions.
- Participate in sales and delivery efforts of data, supporting client usage of data products, and synthesizing feedback for development teams.
- Own client relationships and evangelize ConcertAI capabilities in client and partner settings.
- Product Leadership (5 to 7 years) at a comparable company with a demonstrated ability to implement a product roadmap, achieve its realization, and achieve best-in-class financial performance.
- Demonstrated success in building and delivering data products to life sciences industry.
- Scientific or clinical background in oncology preferred but not required.
- Scientific expertise with a degree in the life sciences field – Ph.D. preferred but not required.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.