ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Summary of the Role
Our engineering team is looking for an experienced data architect to assume the overall responsibility of our enterprise data models and data architecture. You will collaborate and lead our subject matter experts, informaticists and data scientists to evolve our data models, consistent with industry standards.
- Responsible for modeling and documenting our enterprise data model.
- Determine and document database structural requirements by analyzing the problem domain.
- Work with Informatics and Data Science teams to create Data dictionaries, Entity relationship diagrams and data reference guides for Common Data Model.
- Ensure consistent and disciplined change management process.
- Design data architectures that optimize performance, scalability, and security
- Develop data solutions including - define database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Advise on optimizing database performance
- Provide data support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Stay current by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Learn More About ConcertAI
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
- 7+ years experience creating and maintaining data models
- Strong relational DBMS and SQL skills (Redshift preferred)
- Software development skills (Python, SQL)
- Data governance and change management experience
- Object-oriented and ER modeling experience
- Experience working with big data
- Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
- Experience with healthcare data analytics products
- Experience with healthcare vocabularies, data standards and ontologies (OMOP, FHIR, RxNorm, UMLS)
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.