Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent and the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
This role is an important member of the Talent Acquisition team where you will be supporting all candidates who interview at ConcertAI. You will be the master of schedules, a process guru, executing scheduling tasks via Jobvite and ensuring that all candidates are appropriately scheduled and accurately reported on the team’s progress. You will be a stickler for details with meticulous attention to detail to track candidates daily ensuring all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met. You will be an offer executioner drafting and sending out final approved offers. The right person is smart, quick and accurately carries out procedures, is able to anticipate and troubleshoot problems, has a high emotional intelligence, is outgoing, and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Responsible for all aspects of phone and in person interview scheduling for a high-volume recruitment team
- Manage logistical arrangements for candidate interviews: establish interviewer and candidate availability, schedule meetings, provide logistical support for meetings on-site and coordinate travel arrangements where necessary.
- Administer Hiring Pre-Kick Off list to inform hiring managers of what is needed for the Hiring Kick-Off meeting with Recruiter
- Post and advertise jobs via Jobvite and LinkedIn
- Provide top-level ad-hoc and regular recruiting reports for recruiters.
- Maintain data integrity in systems of record through frequent communication with recruiters and HRIS.
- Audit and review all on-line recruitment tools (LinkedIn, our Career Page, ATS, Glassdoor).
- SME for our ConcertAI’s ATS system, Jobvite
- Work with our recruiters and managers to gain a deep understanding of our jobs and find creative sourcing solutions to provide a large volume of high quality active and passive candidates.
- Fully and accurately utilize the ATS and find efficiencies in process wherever needed.
- Utilize diverse channels of digital and social media sites for recruitment.
- Screen candidates and qualify based on requirements determined by hiring managers.
- Assist Talent Acquisition staff by gathering, processing, and maintaining new hire paperwork files to ensure compliance
- Work closely with recruiters on each hire to maintain candidate files and be the point of contact to finalize all necessary paperwork in the new hire files in Egnyte and ensure compliance and legal requirements.
- Track and process all referrals.
- When requested, assist the Recruiters by performing basic screening of job applicants over the phone to ascertain whether they meet the minimum requirements of the open position.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of recruitment or administrative support experience.
- Previous experience with HR databases and automated recruiting tools is preferred.
- Previous experience running detailed reports (ideally from an applicant tracking or human resource management system).
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively and tactfully in a customer service manner.
- Must be computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated initiative, ownership, and customer-service orientation skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently or as a team member.
- A high degree of flexibility.
- Jobvite ATS knowledge preferred.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.