ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is looking for someone who will design, build, and implement enterprise-class cloud solutions for a
development, staging, and production environment. In this role, you will identify design gaps in existing and
proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements. You will also contribute and collaborate with
other Cloud team members across the broad spectrum of security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability
Management, Security Incident Response, Data Protection, and SOC Engineering.
• Design, build and implement enterprise-class cloud solution for a Development, Staging and
production environment - Identify design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and
recommend changes or enhancements
• Research next generation tools and technologies. Work with other teams to operationalize to
enhance the effectiveness of preventive and detective security controls.
• Build standards, patterns, and tools that help engineers in other squads make effective use of
• Consult with other squads in a Site Reliability Engineer capacity to help them make use of
• Configure and maintain core shared services like Kubernetes clusters, databases, and CI/CD systems
• 3 years- AWS CloudOps experience - Experience with enterprise cloud architecture and working as
part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions
• Must to have - Hands-on various AWS technologies like EKS cluster setup and deployments, load
balancers, EC2 instances, RedShift and RDS databases, Secret Manager, lambda etc
• Strong Linux administration experience
• Terraform/ Ansible based deployment and configuration automation
• Expert with CI/CD pipeline – Jenkins, Git and Kubernetes integration with ECR
• Thorough understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, images repositories
• Scripting using python (2 years, a MUST)
• Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a
comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (Data protection, cryptography,
key management, identity and access management (IAM), and network security) within SaaS, PaaS,
IaaS and other cloud environments.
• Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management
(Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience with AWS ,Azure cloud. Familiarity with Cloud security, alert management
options like NSG configuration, Security Alerts, logging like Azure OMS etc
• Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS) based cloud environment and
other virtualized and software defined system and network platforms
• Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM (Splunk. AlienVault ), IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host
• Familiarity and experience with standards frameworks - ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI, HIPAA, EU GDPR etc.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence are used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient-focused team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix, and we are hiring for the right combination of new skills and a diverse mindset. Learn more about www.concertai.com, or follow us on LinkedIn..