ConcertAI is a leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, HEOR analytics, and promote increased patient engagement in order to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
ConcertAI is looking for a talented Director of Experience and Design to help define and execute a consistent buyer and user experience across the eurekaRWE product portfolio. You will work with a dynamic team of product managers, designers, business experts, data scientists, and software engineers to deliver a portfolio of software products that accelerate and enable the clinical development process and ensure better patient outcomes.
- Own the user experience from a frictionless way to get started with our software to incremental adoption of additional capability across the buyer journey.
- Work closely with product management and clients to understand user pain points and design intuitive, seamless, and modular experiences that solve our client’s problems.
- Partner with key product team stakeholders to iteratively design, improve, and deliver experiences centered on the target user’s needs.
- Serve as the user experience evangelist and own design communication to cross-functional stakeholders including executives within the organization.
- As the portfolio needs grow, you may advance to lead a team of talented designers to establish repeatable design processes that improve user experience research, UI design, and the application of consistent design language across the eureka product portfolio to not only serve our end users but drive efficiencies in how we deliver product.
- A continuous track record for delivering application experiences that 1) empathize with end user needs and 2) showcase additional value across the buyer journey that can be adopted incrementally.
- 5+ years of SW product design experience.
- 2+ years leading small design teams (UX researchers and UI designers) within a software product company.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including product managers, developers, engineers, architects, to ensure designs are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Passion and conviction for not only designing experiences but also communicating those experiences to executive stakeholders in the voice of the customer to drive alignment.
- Experience designing enterprise software products supporting advanced data visualization and analytic workflows for business users.
- Relentless curiosity motivated by user and customer success.
- Comfort with ambiguity and designing experiences that include applications driven by metrics from AI technologies.
- Expert knowledge of design tools and methods to scale design principles across a portfolio of SW product teams.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including ability to translate between business and technical domains and interface with customers.
- Planning, conducting, and running user interviews and usability workshops.
- A hands-on leader who can take on individual contributor responsibilities which over time may increase to leading a team.
- Subject matter expertise within pharma and/or clinical healthcare (preferred but not required.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent required, MFA preferred.
- Creating personas and workflow associated with user persona.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Drawing high fidelity designs of the software user interfaces/screens and user experience definitions between each screen using Sketch, Photoshop, Fireworks, InVision or similar software.
- Designing icons, images, color schemes, and other visual components to be leveraged by the software.
- Track and prioritize features to make sure usability is properly prioritized in the software product roadmaps.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcarE problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.