ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein
Summary of the Role
We are seeking Data Architect who will develop scalable solutions for collecting and analyzing data sets that drive Concerto HealthAI's Patient Solutions business, and help migrate our current business and processes to a modern, cloud-based architecture. This role is responsible for architecting and developing a reliable and highly scalable platform on AWS/ Azure Cloud. The person must be located in our office in King of Prussia, PA, with notable travel to India to work with our offshore team.
- Lead the design and architecture of a highly scalable and reliable solution to consume, integrate, and analyze customer data, including PHI data on AWS/ Azure cloud.
- Providing system architecture, code quality and structure, testing, and participate in development of solution.
- Work with 3rd party partners to integrate different aspects of solution.
- Work with and support various team members- developers, data scientists, product team.
- Interact with clients to architect and deploy the solution.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 8+ years relevant industry experience in developing data management solutions
- Should have End-to-end data management and architecture experience including complexities of a large enterprise data architecture framework and should have been a part of team that has developed large enterprise data warehouses
- Should have deep understanding of modern technologies and integration architecture disciplines such as hybrid cloud, Rest API based system design and integration , meta data driven data pipelines and essentials of data security in the cloud .
- Should have developed data pipelines using AWS Glue or a Similar ETL framework, AWS/Redshift, MS SQL Server RDS.
- Experience with design, conceptual, logical, physical, strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and columnar databases
- Should have strong SQL and Python programming skills for data analysis .
- Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model
- Knowledge of healthcare data sources, including understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality, efficient, scalable migrations
- Strong task planning and project coordination skills.
Learn More About ConcertAI
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment
- Hands-on mentality, do whatever it takes to deliver a successful project mindset required.
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.