ConcertAI is looking for someone who will design, build, and implement enterprise-class cloud solutions for a development, staging, and production environment. In this role, you will identify design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements. You will also contribute and collaborate with other Cloud team members across the broad spectrum of security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Response, Data Protection, and SOC Engineering.
- Design, build and implement an enterprise-class cloud solution for a Development, Staging, and production environment - Identify design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Research next-generation tools and technologies. Work with other teams to operationalize to enhance the effectiveness of preventive and detective security controls.
- Build standards, patterns, and tools that help engineers in other squads make effective use of infrastructure.
- Consult with other squads in a Site Reliability Engineer capacity to help them make use of infrastructure effectively.
- Configure and maintain core shared services like Kubernetes clusters, databases, and CI/CD systems.
- 2+ years- AWS CloudOps experience - Experience with enterprise cloud architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Must to have - Hands-on various AWS technologies like EKS cluster setup and deployments, load balancers, EC2 instances, RedShift and RDS databases, Secret Manager, lambda etc.
- Strong Linux administration experience.
- Terraform/ Ansible based deployment and configuration automation
- Expert with CI/CD pipeline – Jenkins, Git and Kubernetes integration with ECR.
- Thorough understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, images repositories
- Basic Python programming skills.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS. Familiarity with Cloud security, alert management options like NSG configuration, Security Alerts, logging etc.
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS) based cloud environment and other virtualized and software-defined system and network platforms.
- Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM (Splunk. AlienVault ), IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host Monitoring.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.