ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
The SVP Sales, Head of Strategic Accounts will lead and manage a direct sales team working with executive leaders and project sponsors within top pharma/Life Science companies to market and drive ConcertAI solution sales. You will have a passion for strategy, quality content development, market, account analysis and process in a sales organization.
- Develop, refine and execute detailed strategic account plans to achieve bookings, upsell and renewals
- Drives booking tactical plans daily, acting as a player coach as required
- Facilitate sales enablement sessions with Product experts training Sales executives
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Finance to keep tab on progress against goals
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast updates and management calls
- Provide a quarterly forecast on an assigned cadence basis
- Oversees reports of performance and clear sales analytics e.g. W/L to ConcertAI senior leadership
- Effectively lead a sales team to sell ConcertAI solutions, inclusive of funnel and pipeline development, strategy and tactics development
- Lead a sales team of 6-8 Strategic Account Executives to exceed assigned key sales metrics, including bookings, pipeline growth and customer retention
- Practice clear, transparent, and effective communications with team members, management, customers, and supporting team members
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of ConcertAI products as well as their market differentiators
- Ensure the sale team is representing and communicating the vision for our company, through formal presentations and informal customer discussions
- Remain abreast of market trends, competition, competitive issues, products and customer needs
- BA/BS degree required coupled with a minimum of 10 years’ experience successfully selling SaaS or DaaS solutions to Life Sciences; Master’s degree in Life Science discipline advantageous
- 5+ years of direct management/leadership experience of sales teams
- Significant exposure to Oncology a real advantage
- Track record of leading teams in achieving quota and managing complex sales
- Proven success navigating and closing business with enterprise organizations in Pharma / Life Sciences; experience selling into CROs advantageous
- Experience in RWE either through technology, data, or also through deep consulting engagements is a requirement
- Experience selling into Clinical and RWE groups will be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and drive market development and deals directly, as necessary
- Ability and drive a sales team to prospect and generate robust pipeline to achieve the sales quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- A can-do attitude who thrives in a dynamic and highly collegial setting
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.