ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is seeking Technical Architect who will help develop our next generation products that will leverage artificial intelligence for life science companies to improve patient experience and outcomes for life science patients, as well as drive our current business intelligence solution to the next level. The ideal candidate will serve as the technical point person for these solutions, working closely with customers , product managers, data scientists, and our development team to advance these solutions.
- Understands product needs to define optimal system specifications.
- Plans/ designs the technology solution, built to scale and compliant to security standards.
- Communicates system requirements to product engineering teams.
- Provides information architecture, data engineering pipeline design , application software , API design and participate in development and production rollout of the solution.
- Evaluates and selects appropriate tech stack and suggests integration methods & business impact.
- Ensures the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Work closely with product managers, engineering and data science teams to oversee product build/ release.
- Resolves project challenges involving scope, design and technical problems when they arise.
- Addresses technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitors systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience with data/system integration / analytics / software life cycle as a Technical Architect within a product development environment.
- Experience in conceiving/designing/ architecting/developing data platforms using Big data and cloud technologies in AWS.
- Proficient in designing DWH/ ETL solutions and In-depth knowledge of data models/ structures.
- Strong SQL and Python, PySpark programming skills for data engineering.
- Documentation of critical artifacts such as Logical/Conceptual design, Source to Target mapping, System architecture etc…
- Problem-solving aptitude, with a willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment and hands-on mentality to do whatever it takes to deliver a successful product.
- Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model, with strong project management expertise.
- Understanding data standardization practices in pharma domain, integrating Healthcare data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
- Experience with data and system integration using RESTful APIs, web services, JSON and XML will be a plus.
- Familiarity with data visualization and BI tools is a plus
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .