ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Work with operations team members and determine company revenue.
- Prepare client invoices, payments manual, system-generated checks and wire transfers.
- Act as administrator for the employee expense reporting system.
- Support month end and year-end process.
- Perform variance/cost analyses and prepare account reconciliations.
- Participate in financial analysis and forecast/budget process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies. to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Assist with tax filing, internal and external audits.
- Assist in accounting system implementation.
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and GAAP.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field.
- Understanding of GAAP required.
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close process.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Advanced MS excel skills including VLookups and Pivot tables.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Must be proactive and efficient.
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Teamwork oriented, with excellent people skills.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com
or on LinkedIn