ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
The Product Insights & Evidence (PIE) team, responsible for supporting epidemiological and analytical utilization of ConcertAI data products, is building an analytics unit. We are recruiting data people of various experience levels who enjoy asking questions, testing assumptions and making sense of messy healthcare data.
- Interpret the analytical requests, in coordination with an epidemiologist, to produce readable and re-usable code to support them.
- Develop strategies and processes to evaluate the quality of data products.
- Support epidemiology, informatics, data curation and products teams in efforts to continuously monitor and improve data quality, completeness, and usability.
- Develop strategies and processes to create and maintain knowledge bases and algorithms/business rules to increase data products usability.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand client research goals, needs and objectives and ensure that the ConcertAI data products can meet and exceed these expectations.
- Support data and analytical onboarding sessions with customers.
- Enjoys the data discovery process, digging deep and getting hands-on with data.
- Has an inquisitive mindset to constantly test assumptions and effectively communicate findings to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Background in a quantitative field with at least 1 year of research/analytics experience in a health care, pharmaceutical, or health-related academic environment.
- Working knowledge and experience querying databases (SQL preferred) and statistical modeling tools (R or Python preferred).
- Experience with epidemiological studies using real world data (RWD),especially using EHR/EMR data.
- Familiarity with medical coding sets (e.g.HCPCS, ICD, CPT, SNOMED, LOINC, and NDC).
- Experience with analyses of oncology-related data types (cancer therapies, biomarkers, cancer-related coding sets) and/or oncology real world datasets is a plus.
- Experience with data using cloud technology (e.g. Redshift, Docker) is a plus.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .