ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
The Technology Program Manager drives successful completion of strategic technology initiatives and programs by leading and tracking progress toward critical milestones throughout the planning, scheduling, and implementation phases. This role focuses on driving outcomes across multiple teams and stakeholders across the entire organization, which is typically done by coordinating with stakeholders and team leaders through
meetings and progress measurement activity. Additionally, he / she will prepare regular progress reports to the executive team, and board of directors. Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills in meeting
objectives is paramount in this role, as are executive presence and transparency & candor.Who You Are
• Collaborative, flexible and driven to partner with teams and individuals to achieve of their goals.
• An expert at organizing and managing complex technology programs and projects across multiple teams in various departments to successful completion.
• Proactive in communication, relationship building, gap identification, risk mitigation, change management and all elements of initiative execution.
• Highly emotionally intelligent, able to adjust style to meet the needs of the audience.
• Has been known to quickly become a subject matter expert.Requirements
• 10+ years of large project & program management and process improvement experience.
• Demonstrated delivery leadership experience with multiple large, complex software programs.
• Coding experience in Java / Python or any other programming language with message-driven/eventdriven or micro-services framework is mandatory.
• Handson experience in application development domain, preferably using BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, MSTR etc....
• Scaled Agile Framework experience is preferred.
• Master's degree is a plus.
• Management experience is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
• Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
• Collaborative approach to decision-making on teams, including ability to influence without direct line of reporting.Responsibilities
• Organize program goals, milestones and deliverables across internal stakeholders.
• Execute against program strategy and build positive momentum and sustainable velocity towards key program milestones.
• Define and measure program success metrics to drive business value.
• Ensure program priorities and solutions align with the organization's strategic direction.
• Engage and motivate key partners to ensure completion of objectives without direct management responsibility.
• Identify and surface items that pose risks to the program outcome. Work with the program teams to reduce the overall risk.
• Develop program documentation to facilitate sharing of outcomes and best practices.
• Engage Senior Executive leadership to resolve obstacles encountered.
• Prepare and present ongoing program status reports, including for executive team and board of directors.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn.