Summary of the Role
Work with Engineering Lead's and Engineering Manager's to drive the technical and architectural vision.
- Build scalable, fault-tolerant, and highly available services that underpin our large scale data processing solutions.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers, and drive best practices around design, coding, testability, and security.
Roles and responsibilities
Mentor senior engineers and build a very strong culture of quality. In other words, champion best software engineering practices such as unit testing, code coverage, test automation, continuous integration, delivery, build deployment etc.
- Help build consensus by being open to a variety of viewpoints and aid in bridging a gap in case of a disagreement.
- Collaborate with multiple product and engineering teams(onsite and offsite), as well as external partnerships for integration into our platform. Basically a person with exceptional skill in influencing without authority.
- Synthesize your decisions and designs into a very detailed, clear and structured written specs. •Design, build, and evolve microservices used for web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end engineers to build scalable services
- Write quality code and world class documentation which can be used as the example for the company. This will be at least 50% of the daily work.
- Debug and monitor production systems.
- Work effectively in an agile development process
- Constantly evolve the platform to identify bottlenecks in both runtime and development time aspects of the platform and improve them.
- Work with Product, UX, and Design to build a world-class microservices and workflow engine. •Research and implement cutting edge technology that can be applied to handle massive scale.
Requirements / Qualification
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 4+ years of programming experience with Java\ JEE , Play framework , MongoDb , Scala (optional)
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with advanced degrees preferred.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Exceptional skill in solving complex problems by use of right data structure and algorithms.
- Hands on experience in using design patterns to solve complex software design/architecture problems.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience in microservice architectures and event driven architecture. You have built highly resilient, scalable REST-based services.
- In-depth understanding and hands on experience in building highly scalable and fault tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud provider tech stack.
- Has delivered large-scale commercial enterprise software systems or large scale online services
- Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
- A deep understanding of software development life cycle and a good track record of shipping software on time.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence are used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture by building a collaborative, engaged, patient-focused team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix, and we are hiring for the right combination of new skills and a diverse mindset. Learn more about www.concertai.com, or follow us on LinkedIn..