ConcertAI’s mission is to accelerate insights, advance research, and improve patient outcomes in oncology and across life sciences. ConcertAI’s leading real-world evidence, AI technology and software-as-a-service solutions support healthcare decision-making across clinical research & development through commercialization. Top biopharma sponsors, clinical research organizations, healthcare providers and institutions rely on ConcertAI’s evidence-generation and digital transformation capabilities to advance precision medicine and medical innovation.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the fastest growing AI health tech companies backed by industry-leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI Group, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and AllianceBernstein PCI.
- Develops a comprehensive and deep understanding of the company’s rich oncology data and source systems.
- Fosters learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility and advances our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- Maintains expert knowledge of epidemiologic principles, observational study design and data analysis methods, and generates awareness and understanding of the same across the company. Stays current with and able to execute novel, emergent analytical methodologies, tools and applications to ensure rigorous, fit-for-purpose and impactful approaches.
- Identifies evidence needs & recommends data solutions: Asks the right scientific questions, understands the evidence needs for research and development and regulatory submission and formulates recommendations on fit-for-purpose data and analytics solutions.
- Serves as the RWD team liaison to pharmaceutical companies, payers and other customers to identify and implement collaborative RWD studies, and other projects. Functions as a subject matter expert on company’s data sources and their capabilities.
- Forms and leads strong partnerships with analytics, product, informatics, and strategy teams in understanding RWD analysis needs and priorities and develops plans to execute RWD projects based on these needs.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members to design, implement, interpret, report and publish the results of observational research studies using RWD that demonstrate utility of RWD for customer needs.
- A PhD, MPH, or both with an emphasis in epidemiology
- 5-7+ years’ experience in cancer epidemiology
- Demonstrable track record successfully overseeing multiple projects at once
- Leading by example and consider hands-on work integral to success and fulfillment
- Deep Cancer Epidemiology experience with specific disease area knowledge required
- Experience designing and interpreting Real World Data studies
- Experience with data analysis from observational study designs
- Experience with epidemiological, registry, EMR, and/or claims data
- R, SQL, and other technical aptitude
- Experience summarizing data for presentation
Learn More About ConcertAI
Our team at ConcertAI is dedicated to transforming healthcare decision-making through the application of RWE and AI to improve patient outcomes. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-performing culture where diversity, collaboration, and innovation are valued. Join us on our quest to create a world free of disease. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
ConcertAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.